The I Feel Good Program has a whole new look, lots of new recipes and educational online cooking classes.
This program will give you all the tools you need to transform your health, lose weight, gain energy, lower cholesterol and blood pressure, prevent and reverse lifestyle disease plus make you feel good.
Your 12 months membership gives you access to:
A 4 week whole food plant based course:
- easy, delicious and incredibly healthy whole food plant based meals.
- weekly shopping lists to make it super easy for you to have the right foods in your kitchen.
- prep ahead guides to save cooking time during the week.
- recipe book and meal plans with thermo methods (where applicable)
- Plus many more that will teach you all that you need to know.
- easily eat this when you are super busy.
- eat this way even when others in your house don’t want to.
- eat out and when travelling.
- get kids eating more plants.
- overcome sweet and food cravings.
- make it sustainable
- and much much more.
- over 500 delicious whole food plant based (no oil) recipes.
- weekly online cooking classes.
- an amazing support community.
- goal setting and beliefs workshops.
- answer questions anytime, answered by video by Adam (Mon-Fri)
- replays available for all Q&A, coaching and cooking classes if you can’t make it live
- movement, meditation and breathing work to create more balance in your life.
Join the hundreds who’ve already transformed their health and lives. Every week we see members who have lost weight, lowered their cholesterol and blood pressure, reverse type 2 diabetes, doctors taking them off medications, getting relief from arthritis and gut issues and increasing their energy levels. Seeing the positive impact the program has had on our members lives is the sole reason for doing what we do in the I Feel Good Program.
“This is not a traditional, health program. It’s an education in whole food plant based living, cooking, eating and nutrition. A place where you get the support to make this lifestyle sustainable and be able to eat more food than you ever thought possible and still lose weight and prevent and reverse disease.”